The Elijah Network - Objectives
The objectives of SIP are a combination of organisational
group objectives as well as individual participant
objectives. They are inspired by the Book Of Genesis and
built around marriage as a God-given institution.
- Set up intercessory prayer groups that will pray fortnightly for at
least four hours.
- Seek the face of God concerning the nation, government, family and church.
- Maintain a record for all the relevant revelation and answers to prayer when
- Communicate immediately any hot issue for immediate intercession.
- Pray for household salvation.
- Pray for barren women and for fruitfulness.
- Pray for the empowerment of Christians.
- Pray for the sick, believing more in God's healing power in the lives of His
people. Nigeria is experiencing high rates of diabetes, hypertension, HIV and
- Emphasize on clean thoughts and holy hands as a prerequisite to answered
prayer (Psalm 24:4).
- Call for at least 21 days of fasting and prayer at the beginning and end of
- Publish prayer-related literature.
Since the inauguration of the Elijah Network in 2008, God has honoured His
word in several respects. Whenever the need arises, for instance if someone is
going into surgery, labor for childbirth or any case of emergency, mobile text
messages are circulated to TEN partners and everyone immediately goes into
intercession on behalf of the person that needs divine intervention. It is not
restricted only to the area of health; it also includes the areas of marriage
and the nation as well. Glory be to God there has been many testimonies and